Friday, November 6, 2009

Let us all be more Thankful and Happy

Okay today I went to a Managers Munch were we had a motivational speaker. We have all heard them before and all get motivated for about a day and then the motivation is forgotten and we move on with our lifes.

Today I am going to make an effort not to let that time be wasted. I was talking to a co-worker/friend after the Munch and she told me about her mom's blog and how she writes everyday about things that make her happy. So I am going to try to do the same but add in things that I am thankful for.

So, if this seems a little cheesy to you then I am sorry it is my blog I can do what I want. But if this inspires you to maybe do the same and it helps you in your daily life them I am glad that my time has helped someone else. I feel that this is not a waste of my time but a wonderful way to remember what is most important in life. Being happy!

No comments: